Brazilian Loose Wave Frontal
Our Brazilian Lace Frontals are the perfect finishing touch to get the full look without leaving any of your hair out. Made with a durable lace mesh to ensure a long lasting product.
- Hair: Virgin Brazilian Human Hair
- Style: Loose Wave Lace Frontal
- Color: 1B Natural Color
- Hair Length: 18"
- Weight: 100 grams (1.5 oz) per bundle
- Weft: 13"*4" Lace Frontal
Hair Care FAQ
How much hair will I need?
- For a gorgeous full head of hair, we recommend purchasing 2 bundles for lengths between 12-14'. For lengths 16-22" we recommend 3 bundles. Lengths 24-30 or longer lengths we recommend 3-4 bundles . Each bundle weighs between 3.5 to 4 ounces.
Can I color my Hair?
- Every bundle is 100% virgin human hair that has not been processed and can be colored. For coloring hair, we recommend our blonde bundles for lighter colors as well as the Vietnamese hair. To keep your hair looking healthy and beautiful remember to condition and moisturize.
How long will my hair last?
- With the care and love we know you'll give your hair you can expect your beautiful extensions to last up to 12 months.
Orders take 1-2 business days to process and are shipped with USPS. Orders placed with Sezzle or Quadpay take an extra 1-3 business days to process. Delivery takes between 3-5 days. International orders please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
I absolutely love this 360 frontal and will be purchasing more hair in the future. I am making a wig. Will post more pictures later.
This is not my first time buying from this company, i must say their hair is one of the best hair company you can trust soft with nice baby hair and 100% human hair, right inches not like other companies i will always buy from this company
I received this hair very quickly and I love it so far! I got the 360 frontal and 3 bundles. The hair has No smell, it’s super soft I love the natural luster/shine of the hair and density of the 360 lace frontal. The front of the closure goes back really far compared to some other frontals I’ve purchased and I LOVE that as well. So far so good!